Sunday, September 16, 2012

A few of my favorite things...

This blog has been created for several reasons...one of them is to document the hilarious things my children say and do.  Don't we all need a little pick me up?:)

Belection (pronounced like collection)-things Emma Virginia finds anywhere and I do mean anywhere. these are proudly displayed on her dresser, my dining room table, the floor, my car, etc.
.
Brand New Muffins-you may think that I have given her an OLD muffin in the past. that is not it. she literally thinks that is what a BRAN muffin is...A BRAND NEW muffin. Her Nonie was the first to capture this gem of the Emma Virginia language.

Cream of Week-meaning Cream of Wheat. Are you noticing a trend?  Nonie and Emma Virginia have breakfast together daily. Nonie loves "Cream of Week" and "Brand New Muffins"

Story #1-Kenneth King in the NICU and Emma Virginia visiting the playground at TC Thompson Children's Hospital

"Nonie, can I go play down there [on the playground for children being treated at the hospital]? No, Emma Virginia, I think that is for children that are in the hospital.  Well, my brother has a tube." Apparently Emma Virginia felt that she would use Kenneth King's tube to her advantage;)

Story #2-Emma Virginia as Ambassador to the Imaginary

Emma Virginia enjoys the fruits of her imagination...to an overwhelming degree.  Currently she is married to Ciao and is stepmother to his two children, Caine and Mary Anne.  They have a large community of ninjas.  I think Ciao must work a night job because he is not home most evenings.  Emma Virginia has two snakes, Sally and Boy.  If you're nice, she'll let you pet them.




1 comment:

  1. A toast to EV, Cream of Week, and Brand New Muffins!!!! Love that girl so much!

    ReplyDelete